Weekend Wrap Up .
Happy Halloween! I know it’s the start of the weekend but we hope you’re having fun no matter what-who am I kidding you probably are. So on behalf of JTC we’d like to wish you a Happy Halloween and we’d like to give you a treat! A special Halloween Wrap Up… So let’s begin!
This is Halloween
There is no free pass for fashion especially during the holiday. So let’s take advantage and go wild because Halloween is perfect platform to go crazy and just have fun. There is so much inspiration going around from films, object, Artist, fashion – you can be anything you want and since this is the wrap up, I give you 10 amazing bloggers who created amazing costumes and since this holiday is for everyone we decided to include 5 costumes created by five stylish guys.
1. Once Upon A Midnight Dreary- Alexandra Ford, United States
2. Come Sail Away- Danielle E., Netherlands
3. Forever Yours…-Cassie M., The United States
4. Don’t mess with me- Alyona, Ukraine
5. The Lady of Shalott: pre-Raphaelite-Elena S., United Kingdom
6. Cumulus- Honey B., New Zealand
7. Someone’s gotta be Wednesday- Kaykay Blaisdell, United States
8. Ahoy Matey- Kate M., Canada
9. This, Madame, is Versailles (Happy Halloween) -Amelia Storme, United Kingdom
10. Oh my deer- Martina Jurin, Belgium
1. Phantom of the Opera- James Edwards, Australia
2.Happy Halloween- Rendy Hayden, United States
3.The Adams Family- Adrian Kaminski, Poland
4. B J O R N B O R G – Brazzo, United States
5. We ♥ Katamari- Bobby Raffi, Canada
Want to see these bloggers or more here is the link !