Happy Memorial Day!
An Extra day to relax but let’s not forget to say thanks to all those brave people fighting for us. We take this day to think and celebrate,from outings to BQQ there is somewhere to be on Monday and here are some ideas of how to do just that and it’s common to see a lot of red, white and blue and here some ideas.
1. Amy Roiland- Polka dot Central
2. Viktoriya Sener-Strips and Hearts
3. Pricila Diniz- Relaxed day with a pearl bag
4. Monica T.- La Plage
5. Yana Fisti- Lady In Red
6. Lian Galliard- Trendy Nurse
7. Laura Rogan – Summer Formal
8. Prisca E.- Feeling Blue
9. Jolies Chromes – Moto et Carreaux
10. God Bless the Sun- Bright Simplicity
Want to Check out more looks click here:
Let’s put a smile on our face for the Weekend Wrap Up. This weekend was mothers day and it gave mother and daughters alike an excuse to dress up (But when do we really need an excuse to dress up) This weekend was full of color and texture something these bloggers know well-here are some ideas you can take and make your own, with that said Here are the weekend Top 10 Bloggers.
Weekend Top 10
1. All the shades of Sun
2. Blush Hue – Sirma Markova
3. Out to Sea- Rachel Marie Iwanyszyn
4. Gray Days – Flavia Desgranges
5. On Top of Aklan – Kryz Uy
6. Flower Power- Alexandra K.
7.Viva Mexico- Dasha Gold
8. Painting- Shalex
9. Sheinside shorts- Kristina Magdalina
10. Very Short Dress Ah Ha- Tini Tani
Want to check out more:
Weekend Wrap up, more like wrap off, the weather is hotter and hotter here in LA, makes you throw away the sweater. There is a shortage in length of you’re skirts, shorts, dresses. So here are ten looks you would like from these incredible bloggers!
1. Flavia Desgranges – Comedown
2. Elle May – Feels Like a Memory
3. Justyan Polska – Bat-Skirt
4. Mayo Wo- Bad Company
5.Kirsty Mooney – Monochrome & Pink
6. Evilish Queeny
7.Estefania Laguna- Espigas
8. Anna- Walk in the Woods
9. Nilli N – Long Walk Home
10. Laura Tenshi – Pomeii
Want to check out more of these incredible looks go on to Lookbook: