Hello fellow Winter Wonderlanders!
So, we know living in Southern California is rarely cold, and we get kinda bummed (well, not tooo much!) that we can’t usually layer up in those amazing winter coats and scarves, let alone gloves! But this weekend was actually nice, because it was chilly and we got to finally test out our winter gear!
We love to get inspiration from bloggers around the world in their winter garbs, and put together
6 FAVE BLOGGER LOOKS
from this past weekend.
Take a look-see!
1. Irina Lakicevic from A Portable Package wears: Current & Elliot dungarees, Vanessa Brunocoat, Acne shirt (mens), Saint Laurent pumps, by Malene Birger purse, vintage necklace and Eddie Borgo bracelet.
6. Hanneli Mustaparta from Hanneli does a Coveteur shoot for Mercedes Benz (out in January) and wears: Dress by Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti, Dress by Valentino, Shoes by Calvin Klein Collection, Anklet by Jennifer Fisher.
PEPPERMINT HOT COCOA
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups milk (substitute soy if desired- we like the vanilla soy!)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
garnish whipped cream
1 stick candy cane (the mini ones are appropriate size for these measurements)
1. Combine the water, cocoa, sugar and candy cane in a 16-ounce microwave-safe pitcher, such as a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Zap the mixture on high for 30 seconds, or until hot. Stir well to create chocolate syrup.
2. Add the milk to the chocolate syrup and microwave the mixture for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until hot. Add the vanilla and pour the drink into a 16-ounce coffee mug. Serve with whipped cream on top.
Makes one 16-ounce (grande size) serving!
Until next time, stay warm and snuggly!
- Top Secret Recipes: http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/starbucks-hot-chocolate-recipe.html
- Who What Wear: http://www.whowhatwear.com
- Bloglovin’: http://www.bloglovin.com